OAK ALLEY PLANTATION TOUR
EXPLORE THE SUGARCANE PLANTATION
BY LEGENDARY TOURS NOLA
The Sugarcane Plantation
A powerful testimony to the rich history of the antebellum south, Oak Alley invites visitors to explore all facets of her plantation past. The Slavery at Oak Alley exhibit, Civil War exhibit, Sugarcane Theater and Big House offer an experience as compelling as the plantation’s 25 historic acres and 300 year old allee of oaks. reserve click on the link below or call 504-471-1499.
- Availability: Thursday through Monday
- Duration: 5 1/2 Hours
- Tour Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Hotels pick up time begins at 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. we ask for you to be ready at 9:00 a.m. the thirty minute window is for the driver to complete all hotel pickups.
- Hotels return time approximately 2:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Price includes roundtrip transportation and admission
Oak Alley Plantation TOUR PRICES:
- Adult $68.00 per person
- Child 5-12 years old $45.00 per person
- Child 0-4 years-old Free
TICKETS, PAYMENT, AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All reservations must be pre-paid by credit card and are subject to availability which is a minimum of five guests.
- 24-hour minimum cancellation notice must be given to receive refund.
- Guests purchasing tour will receive confirmation by email.
- We recommend all guests call to confirm your reservation 24-hours prior to the day of your tour.
- If you reserve less than 24-hours in advance, please call 504-471-1499 to confirm your reservation.